MN / PoS
May 19, 2020
MN / PoS
This update adds additional security to the MN Layer and overall code improvements:-
* Harden masternode winner & add state for ACTIVE masternodes
* Patch for compressor OOM overload vulnerability
* Improve masternode payment logic
* No longer allow multiple masternodes with same IP address
* Added all masternodes list to the GUI
* Clean up old spork keys and code relating to old keys
* Added spork for minimum masternode time winner variable
* Added spork for minimum payment time after wallet update
* Create testnet network and launch it
This update is mandatory, old wallet versions 1.2.2 will be disconnected via spork
as of 25th of May, 2020.
Please update your wallet AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to remain on the correct protocol
Feb. 29, 2020
MN / PoS
• PoW Algorithm: Quark
• Prefix: SAPP adresses start with the capital letter "S"
• Ports: 45328 (p2p) / 45329 (rpc)
• Protocol: 70920
• EOL of the old node versions:
On 16.03.2020 all nodes before version 1.2.2 are disconnected.
ALL NODES MUST BE UPDATED BEFORE 16.03.2020!!
• Explorer sappexplorer.com
• Website sappcoin.com
:loudspeaker: **Sapphire** is now listed on the **CTSC Platform**. The platform supports multiple coins and allows you to track coin details and latest wallet releases of your favorite cryptocurrencies. Mark a cryptocurrency as favorite, and you will be notified by email of wallet updates and whether they are mandatory. The platform also has a great **Service Provider** list where you can find various services.
Coin Detail Page: https://platform.ctscoin.net/coin/detail/SAPP/
@Sapphire_Core has just been listed on the CTSC Platform. Head on over to the detail page https://platform.ctscoin.net/coin/detail/SAPP/.
@CTSCoin #blockchain #serviceproviders #ctscplatform