PoW / MN
Feb. 20, 2020
PoW / MN
1.2.6 SmartNodes will not be paid once pools update to 1.2.8 and may get stuck once network switches to 1.2.8 protocol. Exchanges and wallet providers can continue to run with 1.2.6 with -litemode flag. Recommended that all users update and required that SmartNodes update.
- Increased SmartNode collateral to 100k SMART with payments: 1 SmartNode every other block
- New mining parameter
-txmaxcountto limit transactions per block in the block template
- New rpc command:
getrandomkeypairthat generates a private/public key that is not saved in wallet.dat.
- Copyright updates
- Some changes in the SmartNode sync process and better peer discovery process
- New protocol update spork
- Error message when starting a SmartNode and the created broadcast is invalid
- Signing messages changed to enable full Trezor support.
:loudspeaker: **SmartCash** is now listed on the **CTSC Platform**. The platform supports multiple coins and allows you to track coin details and latest wallet releases of your favorite cryptocurrencies. Mark a cryptocurrency as favorite, and you will be notified by email of wallet updates and whether they are mandatory. The platform also has a great **Service Provider** list where you can find various services.
Coin Detail Page: https://platform.ctscoin.net/coin/detail/SMART/
@scashofficial has just been listed on the CTSC Platform. Head on over to the detail page https://platform.ctscoin.net/coin/detail/SMART/.
@CTSCoin #blockchain #serviceproviders #ctscplatform